All appointments are going ahead as normal as of now. Any updates will be announced.
We have set precautions in place for the safety of our clients and staff:
What we are doing:
- The salon has alcohol-based sanitizer and tissues in every section.
- We are banning all non-essential contact (hugging/embracing and handshaking) sorry!
- We have disposable tissues in reception/bathroom areas.
- We have removed all hand towels from the bathroom and are providing disposable paper towels instead.
- We have implemented deep cleaning/sanitizing including sections before/after each client.
- We are cleaning ALL tools before & after each client with anti-bacterial products.
- We are washing our hands and sanitizing before/after every client.
- We are deep cleaning the salon at the end of every day with bleach and antibacterial products on services and tools.
What we need you to do:
- Let us know before coming into salons if you are unwell.
- Use hand sanitizer (provided) on arrival.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or inside your elbow.
- Be vigilant in disposing of tissue and washing your hand afterwards.
- Use contact-less facility where possible.
If you have traveled from a high-risk area (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Iran, Japan and the following regions in Italy – Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Piedmont) do not attend the salon without first contacting medical authorities, and then only if they clear you to attend any scheduled appointments. If you are feeling unwell, do not attend your appointment. We are happy to cancel or reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Contact your GP by phone. If you do not have a GP, phone 111. Do not travel to attend your GP or an emergency department.